Saturday, January 24, 2009

Craftastrophe!



My husband is usually not especially excited about knitting, but lately since he's discovered the time-wasting beauty of Stumbling, I've been getting some entertaining links in my in box. The above is my favorite from Craftatastophe: because not all handmade is pretty. Follow the link to read Rat Annabelle's story. Irresistible. Many other delightful and ghastly crafts on this site.

OK one other....Amazing artist Yeondoo Jung brings kids drawings to life....a must see! Now stop stumbling!

9 comments:

Eliza said...

ha! i haven't stumbled in a while.
That reminds me of the mini project runway contest that they did on the Mason-Dixon blog. Lots of knitted clothing for inanimate objects (I imagine that rat is stuffed, don't you?)

mary jane said...

No!That is Annabell in her spring outfit, today she's in a snow suit I think I just saw her run by outside my window!

Unknown said...

What a riot! I have never ever seen such a well-dressed rat before! Thank you for this hilarity!
~Emily

Emily said...

So funny! I laughed out loud and showed both my husband and son who laughed as well. MMMM maybe I'll knit something for our gray bunny Sadie who lives under our house. After all it is very cold out and she'd look great in baby blue or pink. Emily R.

Cristina said...

That rat is straight out of Cirque du Oy Vey.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for bringing a smile to my face this afternoon. Very funny.

Pony and Foxy said...

Oh my goodness the rat is amazing but, the drawing brought to life is genius!

magnusmog said...

Rat Couture - fantastic!

Kri Kri said...

What a jaunty little rat! And now I've learned what "stumbling" is, a stumbling block to getting work done! Lots of fun anyway...