Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Seagreen


The color of the week for A Year of Color is seagreen. Once my very favorite color, it has been eclipsed by darker richer olive hues. I still like it a lot and often notice it out in the world. I gave myself a photo assignment on my drive back from Montreal, to take snaps only of seagreen and never leave the drivers seat. My wee montage came out...well, wee...too wee, only I can't take the time to enlarge it, so get out your magnifying glasses! I also wanted to include the free pattern from an old Interweave Knits staff project of mine using Little Arrowhead Lace. It is really simple and quite gorgeous in real life! However, blogger hates me and won't let me do it from home. I'll see if I can't get it up later this week when I go into town. Till then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos look so peaceful together. I love this colour.

mary jane said...

Thanks Megan, it is a peaceful color.

Unknown said...

http://ezisus.blogspot.com/2005_03_01_ezisus_archive.html
scroll down and look at the parrot on the leash
xoxoxo
soso