Saturday, May 05, 2007

Moomie's Garden


Success! WE, it took two of us , did indeed upload a picture of my mom's garden. How pretty, how lush!
My wonderful, dearest Kri and I have had the best reunion! And look, pictures. And we TOOK pictures too. And we also took a stroll down memory lane, ate good food and are still having fun. Next time we'll have banquets of finger food because we talked too much to eat properly.
Art talk, knitting advice and constant inspiration! So obviously I can't make sense right now. T.T.F.N. (ta-ta-for-now)

3 comments:

magnusmog said...

what a sumptious place - looks like a proper English cottahe garden :)

Sonya said...

Paradise in garden form. Really.

jungle dream pagoda said...

That garden is spectacular! I would love to see,more pics. My folks also have an amazing garden,hmmm,perhaps I will take some pics!
Keep on havin' fun!