Sunday, June 03, 2007

Breakfast obsession


breakfast, originally uploaded by maryjanemidgemink.

I'd say I'm not really one for breakfast, I so often forget to eat it, I impulsively fly out the door, late,late,late. When I do remember to take time, it is glorious! simple, straightforward food for the most part. Occasionaly odd and interesting, like brunch at Senor Moose.
Brunch was a thing for a while when I lived in New York, mostly because we were just getting home around that time, from an evening out....Vaselka, La Luncheonette, Blue Willow, Juniors, Kiev....

I ment to post this in time for Sunday Brunch, but I was off a day...seems like I never know what day it is anymore...maybe that's a good thing.

5 comments:

CookinsForMe said...

I'm not much on breakfast myself and am usually not hungry until about 10 AM. Then I try to eat something;often it's just cottage cheese with a little bit of fresh fruit or maybe a small omelet with green onions fresh from the garden and some mozzarella cheese.

Anonymous said...

MJ-your photos are fabulous! Do I see Chase's Daily? Let's meet for breakfast or brunch there, soon!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm. your pictures are making me hungry for wonderful fresh foods. and it's bedtime. well, I suppose I'll get to bed and look forward to tomorrow's breakfast.

Gina said...

Gorgeous photos. I loved those late-night breakfasts at Kiev and Valselka. The mini quilt is adorable.

jungle dream pagoda said...

Total yum on that avocado dish,summer is like that for us girls at home,never a proper breakfast til 10,atleast!