Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Orange and Pink Tower of Joy


Orange and Pink Tower, originally uploaded by maryjanemidgemink.

I have a new camera! Through my job! My wonderful boss decided that Christmas comes in August. August is when, in 5th grade, my best friend, Laurie and I started singing Christmas Carols so it makes perfect sense.

I am riding on a cloud of "how did I get so lucky" wonder and joy.

Of course it is a serious camera this time; no more point and shoot when working for a photographer! She's an excellent teacher and I also have my son to help me...for a little bit longer...

The only snag is that now I need a better computer, or more memory at the very least. So for the time being, this blog is brought to you by our favorite sponsor: flickr.

5 comments:

Anina said...

Ooh! You are going to have so much fun! I love this photo.

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Enjoy!!!

Gina said...

Great photo! And how very nice that Christmas comes in August.

jungle dream pagoda said...

Cool! your photos have always been wonderful anyway,can't wait to see what you come up with.

Kristin said...

That is awesome, you took such nice photos with your point and shoot camera I can only imagine what you will do wit this new one. It must be a digital SLR, what type? I am jealous!