Friday, January 25, 2008

Winter White Friday

bowls
pretty pretty bowls, by one of my oldest dearest friends Kristin, you must visit her studio and see her lovely wares. When she's not making treasured objects she's paddling the world, all the way around Labrador once, with close encounters with polar bears, fast swimmers, those bears.


[You+make+my+day+award.jpg]


I have been tagged or rather nominated by the ever creative Gudrun, of Shetland Trader. Gudrun, daughter of a knitting designer, is a talented inventive knitwear designer herself. Her work and blog never fail to inspire me. Thank You, Tak så Myket, Mérci!
The rules are as follows:
Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."
Petula
KriKri
Megan
Amber
Jenny
Alison
Santos
Shula
Julia
Jen

Too hard to choose, but here are ten of my first-reads, still favorites and happily friends and new friends! there are so many others, it'll be a miracle if I've gotten the links right as it is.

7 comments:

santos. said...

yay! what a lovely honour, thank you. beware, you will get 10'd back from me (that's allowed, right?)

mary jane said...

oh yeah!

Julia said...

Thanks for making MY day Mary Jane!

magnusmog said...

aw shucks - thanks MJ.

jeni x

Lucie said...

Wish I could visit her studio. The bowls are lovely.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! I'm glad to hear you think I make blogland a happier place!
But how am I going to whittle my own list down to just 10?
(well, 9 after you, of course)
Blogland seems like it's getting more amazing every day.

Kri Kri said...

How inspiring can white be!? We have had frosty weather here in Washington state and I have taken it as a sign to take time out to enjoy the beauty of it. That's how inspiring it can be! Thanks for the lovely photos, M. J.! and I'm not that old, really!