Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Escaped Swatch


Felt, originally uploaded by maryjanemidgemink.

Escaped into the wash.

Creative Director Kate and I were trying to move into the Blue and Brown territory. I really didn't have enough of those colors in my arsenal, so I headed bravely toward Brown and Green.

At last, happy and satisfied with my color choices, the crafty swatch escaped into the wash, and felted. Felted nicely I must say, not too thick, sturdily flexible, remember that about Sunday Knits Yarns. I needed one more swatch which found me still working with color placement, I went with the bottom top, just below the double-espresso break...Hmmm I could use a double espresso break right about now. Cheers!
























Luke's Diced Vest

2 comments:

Eliza said...

I really love this color combination!! The orange is just perfect!

gail said...

The felted swatch is very sad. But the original swatch is fabulous!!