Monday, March 26, 2007
Crazy? Did I say things were a little crazy around here? I have nothing to show for it. No sweet stories to share. Maybe a list will do... In no particular order.
1. It was stunningly sunny.
2. Now it is misty gray again.
3. My son grew 4 inches and is now taller than me.
4. He is so tan he's as dark as mahogany...or burnt sienna...too bad that was last weeks color in A Year of Color.
5. I have been learning a new job and it is more information than I have ever received from all previous jobs way back to working in a Cheese Shop when I was 18...more information than all previous jobs...combined...
6. I miss my mother so much I can't stand it.
7. My mother lives 3,000 miles away.
8. I don't know when Easter is.
9. Writing that made me want to squeeze a peep.
10.I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.